Hundley Batts & Associates Insurance Agency: Proven Reliable for the Liable
As a business owner, you are no stranger to risks in the workplace. In fact, you may be consistently taking precautions in order to avoid accidents, injuries, or worse—lawsuits. Commercial suits can stem from a wide variety of nuisances, from faulty advice to an employment-related allegation. The real question is: Do you have the right solutions in place?
Liability Insurance Solutions 101
There are a number of liability insurance solutions. Fortunately, we are here to help Alabama business owners and employers to find out which liability insurance policies are crucial for their business. Once we assess a company and the risks that it may face, we can figure out where to go from there.
Depending on the results, your business may be in need of one or more of the following liability insurance policies:
- Cyber: Coverage for risks on the web and through technology, from breaches to loss of data.
- Directors and Officers (D&O): Coverage that protects directors and officers of a company from lawsuits stemming from his or her performance/errors.
- Employment Practices (EPLI): Coverage for employment-related allegations, from sexual harassment to discrimination.
- General: Coverage that protects a business from lawsuits stemming from bodily injuries and property damage.
- Professional: Coverage for errors, omissions, faulty advice, and the likes. This is a popular policy for doctors and lawyers.
- Special Events: Coverage that provides protection for events, including coverage for claims relating to advertising, operations, injuries, and more.
To hear more about the above options, simply give us a call at 888-458-3974.
Defense Base Act Coverage
Defense Base Act Coverage (DBA), is a type of workers compensation. It is an extension of the US Longshore & Harborworkers Compensation Act, applying to employees of the American contractors and subcontractors involved in any public works projects that are stationed OUTSIDE of the US. Projects may include: civilian support of overseas military bases, defense contracts and relief organization activity, and more. Contact us for more info on this coverage today.
Learn More About Liability Insurance
Are you interested in hearing more about our extensive liability insurance solutions? Please do not wait to call our agency or fill out a free quote form on this page. Please call us now! Together, we can implement a solid plan that can protect your company from the worst case scenario.