Do you know that 75% of car crashes occur within 25 miles of home?
The above statement is in fact true, according to statistics over the years. This goes to show how easy it is to be involved in an accident—no matter how good you know those rural Alabama roads. Whether you live locally in Alabama or out of state, it is our goal at Hundley Batts & Associates Insurance Agency to ensure that an accident—major or minor—will not put a dent in your savings. It may have put a dent in your vehicle, but that should be the least of your worries! Having the right auto insurance policy in place will make this type of incident much easier to deal with.
Valuable Vehicle Insurance Options
At Hundley Batts & Associates Insurance Agency, we realize that accidents are not only happening out on the roads. Vehicle crashes and mishaps can happen while out on the water or while in the air, too! This is why we offer a wide variety of vehicle insurance options, including:
- Auto insurance: Coverage may include protection for liability, comprehensive, collision, medical, uninsured motorists, and more.
- Classic car insurance: Coverage is designed to protect the actual collectible value of your vehicle.
- Motorcycle insurance: Coverage may include protection for medical payments, personal injuries, collisions, property damage, bodily injury liability, bike accessories, and more.
- Recreational Vehicle insurance: Coverage is designed to protect your RV like a vehicle and home, including protection in the event of theft, breakdown, liability, and more.
- Watercraft and Boat insurance: Coverage may include protection for collision, liability, on-craft medical, towing and assistance, and more.
Our agency can also offer Commercial Aviation Insurance, for business owners who may be traveling by air.
Drive on Over for a Quote!
The real secret to “riding in style” is riding with protection in place! To learn more about our vehicle insurance options, give us a call at 256-533-6200 or simply fill out the free quote form on this page. We look forward to hitting the highway to safety with you!